Dapps presented below are potential real-life applications that illustrate how to leverage the Tezos blockchain technology to create a new generation of game-changing applications. Discover the technical stack used to developp these DApps.
Each Dapp comes with several documents:
- an introduction that explains the business issue it solves with a focus on the rationale behind the use of blockchain, and how the business logic is split between on-chain and off-chain process
- an open source live demo of the Dapp
- a user manual that presents how to use the Dapp
- a technical implementation that presents step-by-step instructions to implement the required interactions between the Dapp, the smart contract, and the wallet; the user is invited to test and implement these instructions in a gitpod environment.
- a commented presentation of the smart contract's source code