This ICO process is inspired by the 2018 BCDiploma's ICO described in this document.
Contributors are whitlisted with their address to participate in the ICO. Two whitelists are available:
- A silver whitelist, with a contribution limit of 10 XTZ maximum
- A gold whitelist, without contribution limit
The minimum transaction is 0.1 XTZ. 100,000,000 tokens go on sale. The ICO takes place in 3 rounds, with a contribution limit for each, and gives rise to different bonuses:
- Presale, limited to 1800 XTZ, grant 20% more tokens at the time of the contribution
- Round 1, limited to the presale cap + 1800 XTZ, grant 10% more tokens during the contribution
- Round 2 does not give rise to a bonus, limited to the 100 000 000 tokens put up for sale. The XTZ/TOKEN rate is set at 80.
If the cap is reached for each of these rounds, the round is automatically completed. Otherwise, the round can be completed manually by the owner of the smartcontract.
Token ownership is handled by a FA 1.2 fungible token smart contract. Initial tokens are owned by the ICO contract owner.
|Address of the contract and intital tokens owner.|
|Address of the FA 1.2 fungible token.|
|Maximum contribution for Silver contributors|
|Number of tokens to sell.|
|Number of tokens to receive for 1 tez|
|Number of tezies raised at the end of presale phase|
|Number of tezies raised at the end of Round 1 phase|
|Number of tokens sold.|
|Number of tezis raised.|
|A contributor is defined by:|
|Registers address |
|A registered contributor tranfers tezies to this entrypoint and receive tokens in exchange.|